Also included in
- This plural noun activity BUNDLE includes three different activities PRINT & DIGITAL activities. A "GO FISH" card game, printable multiple choice task cards and a Boom Card™ Deck to practice 40 different singular and plural nouns with regular endings s, es, and drop the y add ies. Your students$5.50$7.00Save $1.50
- This is a YEAR LONG ELEMENTARY ESL Grammar & Vocabulary Boom Card Bundle that includes 100 different decks in my store at a heavily discounted price! This Bundle gives you a YEAR LONG supply of topic / grammar / vocabulary based BOOM CARDS to use with your students. With 100 different decks you'$220.00$295.15Save $75.15
- This is a YEAR LONG ELEMENTARY ESL Grammar & Vocabulary Boom Card Bundle that includes 80 different decks in my store at a heavily discounted price! This Bundle gives you a YEAR LONG supply of topic / grammar / vocabulary based BOOM CARDS to use with your students. For a playable preview of each$175.00$236.25Save $61.25
PLURAL noun spelling rules can be tricky to remember. Add -s? Add -es? Drop the y and add -ies? This set of Digital Boom Cards™ will help your students identify the spelling rule for each noun. Each card has a singular noun image, a choice of three different rules and a blank space to type the answer. You will be able to monitor which endings they need more help with by accessing the progress tracking features. Great for Elementary English students, distance learning situations and ESL/ EFL grammar practice.
- A link to access to access Plural Noun Spelling Rules | Regular nouns -s, -es, -ies endings - BOOM CARDS™on the Boom Learning Website.
- There are 40 cards in this deck containing s, es, ies endings.
- add -s: 13 nouns included
- add -es: 13 nouns included
- drop the y and add -ies: 14 nouns included
BOOM CARDS™ digital task cards work on a laptop, desktop, Chromebook, tablet, iPad or any other mobile device that can access the internet. They can also be used on your Smart Board. You can assign the cards to your students by adding a deck to your library and assigning it to your students.
They are self-grading (time-saving) and allow you to monitor student progress.
NO PREP! No printing or laminating. They are ready to use!
More about BOOM Learning…
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!