This game can be used as an assessment of Plural Nouns. Twenty cards, a poster of plural rules, an answer sheet, and an extra practice activity are included. Answer keys are also included.
1. Cut out each numbered question card and place one randomly on each student’s desk and/or in other locations around the room.
2. Copy the answer sheet and give one to each student.
3. Each student starts at an assigned spot and answers that question. Be sure students record the response on the answer sheet by the correct space! Everyone cannot start at one!
4. On your command of “Scoot” (or whatever signal you choose) each student moves one seat over in the direction you have chosen for the game. (You may wish to practice moving throughout the route first!)
5. The students continue moving along the route of the game until they have answered every question and have returned to their original spot.
Additional language arts scavenger hunts can be found here:
Language Arts Scavenger Hunts
More products for nouns can be found here:
Nouns Scavenger Hunt
Types of Nouns Foldable
A Plural Nouns Game I Have... Who Can Spell?
Plural Nouns Scavenger Hunt
Plural Noun Rules more rigorous