A fun way to test students knowledge on plural nouns.
1. Place one card on each students desk.
2. Give each student an answer sheet.
3. Each student to start at a different card (Students do not need to start at 1, they will end up completing all cards).
4. Students fill out the plural for the noun shown next to the corresponding number on their answer key.
5. On command (SCOOT) students move to the next desk (clockwise or anti-clockwise (your choice)).
6. Students continue moving until the game is complete.