Also included in
- Love grammar games? Grab all 3 of these fun and interactive Charades game sets at a discount! Included in this bundle are 3 complete games: Adjectives, Nouns, & Verbs. With 36 cards per game, you get all 108 cards for one low price. These game cards can also be used as extra card sets for games$9.60$12.00Save $2.40
- Bingo! You've found the right resource. Your students will have a ball coloring, cutting, and gluing their favorite adjectives, adverbs, nouns, and verbs to their very own bingo boards. You'll have a ball teaching grammar again.This product includes 4 complete games with 30 word + black-line picture$8.80$11.00Save $2.20
- Love language games? Here's a small (but potentially growing) bundle of I Have Who Has games that are perfect for whole-class engagement. There are 24 game cards in each game. This bundle is perfect for back to school time! Print them all out and use them whenever you're ready. I Have Who Has games$6.00$7.50Save $1.50
- Scoot Language BundleLove to Scoot? Here's a bundle of all of my English Language Arts Scoot games: 24 game cards in each game, with student response sheets and answer keys included. This bundle is perfect for back to school time! Print them all out and use them whenever you're ready.*Every Scoot ga$20.00$32.50Save $12.50
Plural Nouns Scoot Game
Does your class Scoot? Get your students up and moving while reviewing plural nouns! Included in this product are 24 Scoot game cards, a student response sheet, and an answer key. Plurals covered in this review game are adding s, es, ies, no change (moose, fish), and irregular (children, teeth).
Have more than 24 students? Set a few desks as "brain breaks" or "check your handwriting" stations!
*I'd love to hear what you think about the product. Please leave feedback. TpT buyers have the best ideas!
*Every Scoot game in my store comes with an answer key, which makes them perfect for quick and easy teacher- or student-led checking!
Here's a freebie with instructions:
You may also love these other Scoot games:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Click it and give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd love to know how this product is working for you and your students.
• Follow Almost Friday to be the first to know about my new products, freebies, and sales. Look for the green star next to my store name and click it.