Plural Nouns | Spelling Patterns -s, -es, -ies endings - Fortune Teller
What educators are saying
Also included in
- If you need engaging games and activities to help students practice regular PLURAL NOUN ENDING spelling rules (s, es, ies) this is the BUNDLE for you. Students will love the variety of different activities that can be practiced throughout the year.You'll get:Plural noun card game - plays like UNOPluPrice $16.00Original Price $22.00Save $6.00
Need a great activity to practice changing singular nouns to plural nouns with s, es, and ies endings (and spelling them correctly)? These fun cootie catchers / fortune tellers are full of singular nouns that need to be changed to plural. This set also includes a printable recording sheet for students to write down their answers. There are 40 nouns to practice in this set.
- 10 different cootie catchers (5 with picture and word, 5 with word only)
- Student answer recording sheet/teacher answer key
- Folding instructions
- add -s: 17 nouns included
- add -es: 12 nouns included
- drop the y add -ies: 11 nouns included
Plural Noun Task Cards | Spelling Patterns -s, -es, -ies endings
Plural Nouns | Go Fish Card Game | Printable Task Cards & Boom Card™ Bundle
Plural Nouns | Spelling Patterns -s, -es, -ies endings Digital Boom Cards™
Plural Noun Spelling Rules | Regular nouns -s, -es, -ies endings - BOOM CARDS™
Plural Noun Spelling - Mystery Picture Boom Cards™ - Regular Nouns -s -es -ies
Plural Noun Game & Task Cards | Regular Plural Endings | Grammar Task Box 2
Looking for Digital Activities? Check out Boom Cards™
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!