Need a great activity to practice changing singular nouns to plural nouns with s, es, and ies endings (and spelling them correctly)? These fun cootie catchers / fortune tellers are full of singular nouns that need to be changed to plural. This set also includes a printable recording sheet for students to write down their answers. There are 40 nouns to practice in this set.
- 10 different cootie catchers (5 with picture and word, 5 with word only)
- Student answer recording sheet/teacher answer key
- Folding instructions
- add -s: 17 nouns included
- add -es: 12 nouns included
- drop the y add -ies: 11 nouns included
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!