Great for word work and centers! This activity pack focuses on plural nouns with -s, -es, and -ies. Here is what’s included:
*Read/Write the Room
-for a center activity or whole group activity
*I Have Who Has
- a whole group game
*Word Sort - 2
- -s vs. -es vs. -ies , and plural vs. not a plural
*The Pet Shop - Book
-an original reproducible student emergent reader where students trace all of the plural endings in the book and practice reading the book. I’ve included a tracing code page if you would like students to traces the endings in different colors. Also includes a reading comprehension page with questions about the book and spaces for students to write plurals found in the book.
- nouns with their singular and plural spellings with pictures to make an anchor chart, display in a pocket chart, or display on word wall. Great for vocabulary!
-a plural nouns memory game
*Plurals in a Sentence - Book
-a reproducible book where students practice plural nouns. Students complete a sentence with writing the plural form of the provided noun, circle the correct ending and glue a picture on the page to match the sentence. 7 pages/sentences.
*Make It Plural
- practice pages for students where students write the plural form of the noun, write it in a sentence and then illustrate the sentence. 2 nouns per page, 7 pages.
- 14 different printables for practicing plural nouns. Great for morning work, homework or extra practice.
*Wish Upon a Star - Cut/Paste
– a cut and paste activity where students write a plural noun on a star, then cut out and glue them onto a scene.
*Plural Endings - Color by the Code
– students color the parts of the picture according to the plural ending color code (-s/-es/-ies).
– This unit does NOT cover irregular plural nouns.
To see all of what is included please download a free preview! Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Over the 1st Grade Rainbow
You may also like my other:
Short Vowel Activity Packs
Long Vowel Activity Packs
R Controlled Vowel Activity Packs
Blends Activity Packs