These task cards are the perfect way to review how to make articles and nouns plural in Spanish. They can be used in a number of ways, and a great way to assess your students!
This product includes:
- 36 task cards in total on making Spanish articles and nouns plural.
- One 2-page activity sheets for students to record their answers on for each set of cards
- An answer key for the activity sheet
How to use in the classroom:
✷Task Card Circle
- Organize student desks in rows or one large circle and distribute one card to each student.
- Place a timer on the board (to be determined by class size and student abilities) – I typically do 30 seconds per each card.
- Students record their answers on the activity sheet and pass the card when the timer sounds.
- Continue until all cards have been seen by all students.
- Place cards at a station with the activity sheet for students to record their answers on.
- Students try to see how many cards they can complete while they are at that station.
- Students can read cards and their answers aloud. Once done, that student chooses the next student to read their card and answer it
- Place cards around the classroom, and ask students to move around to find each of the cards.
★Need more Spanish ARTICLE activities? Check out the following listings:
1. Note Sheet with Filled-in Copy
2. Four Corners Game
3. Spanish Articles Foldable - Interactive Notebook
4. Spanish Articles Task Cards
5. Roll & Say Game
6. Spanish Definite and Indefinite Articles Practice Sheets
7. Plural Nouns and Articles Note Sheet
✍DON'T FORGET to leave a review on your purchase for TPT credits to be used towards your future purchases! :)
©2019 Teaching with Sra. Fougnier