This Thanksgiving, teach all about Plymouth Colony. Easily differentiate with built in options that require NO EXTRA PREP. Utilize Google Classroom and open the entire resource in Google Slides to present information about the Mayflower in an interactive, digital format that can be easily differentiated for all learners. This unit will discover what life was like upon arrival in America, the first winter and how the Native Americans helped the pilgrims survive. This unit integrates ELA and social studies at the same time!
Included with your purchase:
· GOOGLE Presentation Slides for topic overview (15 slides)
· 7 interactive workbook pages with a variety of options for student responses
· Interactive vocabulary cards
· “Get the Gist” graphic organizers
· 2 graphic organizers for writing paragraphs
· Writing paper for student informative paragraphs
· ABC order
· Word search
· Crossword puzzle
· Acrostic poem
· Vocabulary word puzzle pieces
Note: This product can be used through Google Classroom, Google Drive, or can be shared through a link on a PC, Mac or Chromebook. Full directions are included in a PDF file with this purchase. This digital resource can be used as a stand alone unit or as a companion to the paper version of Plymouth Colony Research unit. The paper version includes full detailed lesson plans, anchor charts, and many more additional resources and activities to supplement learning (61 pages).
Check out our other Research Units for Google!
Or Check out our printable Voyage on the Mayflower Research Unit with additional resources added!