Pocahontas Reading Comprehension Biography Activity with Song.
*Answer key included.*
Listen to the song for free on YouTube!
Teach students about the true history of Pocahontas and her contribution to Jamestown using music. This worksheet uses 1 song that can be accessed on YouTube for students to listen to as a part of the activity.
This worksheet includes:
- a list of multiple-choice comprehension questions with the answer key
- a context clues activity: students will define content vocabulary words using context clues in the "True Story of Pocahontas for Kids" song
- a timeline activity with a graphic organizer
- a sequential paragraph activity that utilizes the timeline
How to use this resource:
- Students will preview the questions on pages 1 and 2 then listen to the song while following along with the lyrics on pages 3 and 4.
- Students will then answer the questions on the following pages.
- The answer key for pages 1, 2, and 5 are located on pages 8, 9, and 10.
Click here to follow our store for updates!
Subscribe to us for free on YouTube for updates!
You may also like:
Maggie Walker Black History Month Passage with Song
Phillis Wheatley Black History Month Biography Passage with Song
Pocahontas reading comprehension, Pocahontas unit, Pocahontas activity, Pocahontas and Jamestown, Powhatan and Pocahontas, Powhatan Indian, Autobiography and biography, Biography and autobiography activities, Biography and autobiography passages, Famous Americans Biographies, Historical Women, Hip hop music, Multiple choice comprehension passages, Timeline worksheets, Timeline templates, Timeline graphic organizers, Reading comprehension passages and multiple choice questions, Reading passages with comprehension questions 5th grade, Rap songs poetry, Women in history, Women history month, Women history month activities, Women history month biography research, Women's history, Women's history month, Women's history 5th grade, Famous Americans Virginia SOL, 4th grade Virginia studies sol, 4th grade Virginia history, Virginia SOL reading passage, Virginia SOL reading third grade, VA SOL history third grade, VS.3, Virginia Studies review activities, Virginia Studies reading passages,