Also included in
- Do you use a pocket chart in your classroom? It's one of my favourite teaching tools! I use it during whole-group lessons, mini-lessons and leave it available for my students to explore the activities independently for extra practice.This pack has everything you need for literacy, math and more!$26.80$33.50Save $6.70
I LOVE using pocket charts in my classroom, whether it be for teacher instruction or for student use as a literacy or math center. These Pocket Chart Math Center Cards are the perfect thing for your students to practice math independently (and have lots of fun!) or for you to reinforce key math skills and concepts.
- Number cards (0-50) -> numerals and words
- Size, shape and colour cards
- Fraction cards
- Counting objects cards
- Ordinal number cards
- Measurement and position cards
- Blank cards to create your own
There are lots of various things you can do with the cards (i.e. addition sentences, fraction fun, learning about position, counting, etc.) This is a great resource for any elementary teacher!
***This activity also works well as a table-top matching game. You can use these cards as part of a whole-group lesson on various math strategies (i.e. counting, ordinal numbers, position, etc.)!*
Looking for more pocket chart activities?
You might like these products!
Come and visit me!