Give them something fun to write about! This unit includes 16 writing prompts from one word descriptions to creating their own story. Take a look at the prompts and you'll see they'll have to put their thinking caps on.
* Why are these crayons in your pocket?
* You are a famous chef: What are you making for dinner?
* Make up a name for a new holiday.
* What do you need to make your holiday special?
* Describe this puppy in five words.
* How do you give a dog a bath?
* Wanted poster. (An open-ended prompt (good food for strong bodies, things to recycle, circus animals, camping supplies . . .
* Dial a picture, write a story.
* My story is about . . .
* Make a list of party supplies to celebrate
getting a new pet.
* This magic hat has a story to tell. What is it?
* What are these dogs saying?
* Write three words on this T-shirt that describe you.
* What is happening in this picture?
* What did you see when you followed this sign?
* It’s hard to find a needle in a haystack. Why is this true?
Thank you so much for stopping by my store. I would really appreciate it if you would become a follower by clicking on the star near my picture.
You can reach me at email@example.com
And find me on Pinterest: Pinterest.com/ednawallace
Lickety Split Lesson Plans and Stuff