***Want a 20-25% DISCOUNT on Pockets Change products? Shop for lessons here: https://gumroad.com/pocketschange.***
This is an excerpt from the complete Pockets Change Financial Literacy Curriculum, which teaches students personal finance skills, entrepreneurship, stock market, and real estate basics. All lessons are also tied to common core and national standards. They are differentiated and use experiential learning techniques and help students hone 21st century learning skills.
The download includes 6 lessons:
- Taking it All Home: Creating a net worth statement and charitable giving
- When Disaster Strikes: Insurance Planning (life insurance, disability, and homeowner's, auto and umbrella insurance)
- Save It Up!: Retirement planning
- Rich & Poor: Breaking down money stereotypes
- Set Your Sights: Goal Setting
- A Life Well Lived: Imagining your 90-year-old self
This download includes standards, activity description, key terms, assessment, and all necessary worksheets.