Podcast Listening Comprehension Lesson Bundle
6th - 8th
- Google Apps™
Includes Google Apps™
This bundle contains one or more resources with Google apps (e.g. docs, slides, etc.).
What educators are saying
I used 2 individual lessons from this bundle, both were great (informative and engaging) so I decided to purchase the bundle.
My students love podcasts and this resource was definitely worth buying the bundle. Highly recommend.
Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
Also included in
- Teachers, do not spend your weeknights and weekends planning out your Grade 7 English Language Arts program. Use this all-in-one Grade 7 Full Year Middle School English Language Arts Lesson Bundle as your ready-to-go ELA program. The bundle contains 90+ resources for teaching Reading, Writing, SpeakPrice $269.99Original Price $337.08Save $67.09
- Teachers do not spend your weeknights and weekends planning out your Grade 8 English Language Arts program. Use this all in one Grade 8 Full Year Middle School English Language Arts Lesson Bundle as your ready-to-go ELA program. The bundle contains 90+ resources for teaching Reading, Writing, SpeakiPrice $279.87Original Price $349.84Save $69.97
Podcast Listening Comprehension Lesson Bundle: Use these no-prep podcast listening comprehension lessons for middle school ELA. Teachers are provided with 12 engaging lessons based on high-interest podcast segments about consumers, companies and marketing. Students will love that these lessons examine marketing techniques that are used to target them as consumers. This resource can also be used as sub plans, asynchronous work, homework or in-class independent work.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom™.
- It also comes with Google Slides™ versions of the included lessons for 1:1 technology schools.
- Teacher Instructions
- Graphic Organizers
- Journal Entry
- Answer Key
- Individual PDFs for Google Drive
- Google Slides format
- Online Orders
- Drones For Delivery
- Vending Machines
- Subscription Traps
- TikTok Creator Fund
- Personalized Notes
- Dollar Store Prices
- Pay What You Want Stores
- Fancy Product Names
- QR Code Restaurant Menus
- Right To Repair
- Subscription Boxes
- "I've been looking for engaging listening comprehension activities and this fit that perfectly. The unit is easy to use and follow. My students found the content interesting and engaging. Thanks!"
- “Great break from reading while still building comprehension!”
- “Such a great resource to have- very engaging- students are loving it.”
Other Podcast Lessons
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.
to see state-specific standards (only available in the US).
Integrate and evaluate information presented in diverse media and formats, including visually, quantitatively, and orally.