- Product Description
The Podcast Tracker is designed to provide straightforward but meaningful guidelines for an interactive and engaged listening experience. The activity is uploaded in PowerPoint format using text boxes in each slide. This allows students to copy the presentation and enter text directly into the slides.
If you'd rather have students write out their responses on a worksheet, here's a
This activity may be used in a few different ways:
- the whole class listens to all or part of the podcast as they complete the activity
- small groups listen and complete the activity together or separately
- individual students listen to either a particular podcast you assign or one they select on their own (with your approval as needed).
Before you begin, you might want to check out these
for suggested podcasts in all content areas.
1. Download the podcast you'll be listening and responding to today.
2. Access the Podcast Tracker on your computer (or use the
(skip step 3if you're using a hard copy)
3. Save a copy of the file to your drive. You can enter your responses right into the text boxes in each slide.
4. Complete the activities in the slides as you hear the podcast, pausing whenever needed.
5. Either share or exchange your Podcast Tracker with a partner and complete the "RSVP" section.
6. Optional: Share your responses with your classmates.