Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Also included in
- With the Poetry Mega BUNDLE, you gain a TON of quality poetry resources and engaging poems for primary to last all year. Teach a poem of the week and gain MANY differentiated activities to build literacy skills and reading fluency. Teach a poetry writing unit with the right tools to make planning si$66.50$133.00Save $66.50
This Poem of the Week BUNDLE has everything you need to teach interactive poetry for the entire school year. There 65 original poems and 20 nursery rhymes included, as well as 6 differentiated activities for EVERY poem and nursery rhyme. Use this poem of the week resource to teach poetry during distance learning and online with the digital activities for every poem!
**HUGE UPDATE: This resource was completely updated and has received a fresh look with new fonts and clipart. Five new poems have been added. This resource now includes sentence strips to use in pocket charts, as well as a new banner for a bulletin board display.
Buy the POEM OF THE WEEK BUNDLE and get 1 pack for FREE (you save $16)!
Buy the POETRY MEGA BUNDLE and SAVE 50% - This BUNDLE includes 3 HUGE poetry resources (Poetry Mats, Poem of the Week bundle, and Poetry Writing unit. Check it out HERE!
**NOTE: Many of the poems included in the Poem of the Week resources are the same poems included in the NEW INTERACTIVE Poetry Mats BUNDLE! Use both resources together to provide more options for practice!
Check out the individual resources you get in this bundle BELOW.
This MASSIVE poem of the week pack bundle includes:
- Poem of the Week or Month Banner (to hang above your poetry board or pocket chart)
- Pocket chart strips for each poem and nursery rhyme
- 60 original poems & 20 nursery rhymes
- Digital activities for every poem now included (Google Slides ready)
Every poem and nursery rhyme includes:
- a printable poem sheet
- writing paper to copy the poem at a poetry center
- two sheets with sentences of the poem to cut, reorder, & paste onto a separate sheet
- poem with fill in the blanks
- fill in the blanks and extra skill tasks with sight words, rhyming words, etc.
- lots of places to illustrate the meaning of the poems
- complete the parts of the poem
How to Use the DIGITAL Poem of the Week Activities:
- Teach and practice the class poem, while assigning virtual activities for students to complete throughout the week
- Students will type onto colored text boxes with pre-formatted font and sizing or move interactive elements to show understanding (circles, highlight boxes)
- Children can complete activities digitally after a whole class, small group, or one-on-one lesson
- Beneficial for one-to-one classrooms
- It can be used to further a child’s independent practice of reading skills: in the classroom or in a homeschool setting.
Comes with READY-FOR-YOU Google Slides, PowerPoint file, & images for Seesaw:
- Comes with instructions for Google Classroom with Google Slides - You will receive a file with a link to create copies of the Google Slides to use in your Google Classroom.
- Comes with instructions for using images in Seesaw, where you can edit an activity and add instructions for students to complete. Assign the activities using your Seesaw Classroom account, which is compatible with Chromebooks, computers, iPads, iPhones, Android tablets, Android phones, and Kindle Fire.
- You will also receive a PowerPoint file that can be used as you see fit.
Check out the Poem of the Week blog post HERE that includes details about teaching a weekly poem and how I used these resources in the classroom. It is full of photos in action!
Interested in learning more about teaching poetry in primary? Join the FREE poetry e-course HERE!
Try the SEL program that is needed in ALL classrooms!
Popular Bundles by Proud to be Primary:
Stay connected with Proud to be Primary
- Click HERE to follow our store and receive notifications of new product releases, sales, and freebies.
- Join our email list and get weekly teacher tip emails and access to our FREE resource library.
- Visit our website at Proud to be Primary for tons of engaging ideas for teaching kids in the classroom!
- Join our Facebook group and connect with thousands PROUD primary teachers like yourself.
Questions, suggestions, and feedback are always welcome.
Just use the “Product Q&A” tab and I will get back to you as fast as I can!
Please ask all questions before purchasing or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2013 to Present - Proud to be Primary - Elyse Rycroft