PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
0.89 MB | 11 pages
Poetry is a powerful tool in the early grades. Short, highly engaging poems provide material for teaching content, as well as a medium for meeting curriculum standards in literacy. If you're interested in implementing a Poem of the Week program in your classroom, these resources will get you off to a great start. I've even included one of my original poems in this file.
This file includes:
* Using the Resources and Forms
* Implementing a Poem of the Week in Your Classroom
* My Poetry Collection Table of Contents Form
* Poem of the Week Parent Letter
* Poem of the Week Parent Response Form
* Poetry Center Response Form
* Poem of the Week Written Response
* Poetry Lives (original poem)