Inspire your students to study the world's greatest poets!
This resource guides students through conducting their own research project on a famous poet and one of his/her poems (35 suggested poets and poems are listed). After choosing a poet to focus on, students are asked to conduct research using the Internet and books while following criteria. Next, students are asked to share their learning by creating a poster board, presentation board, or power point presentation. Artwork inspired by their poem is also created to further display learning. Finally, students present their work to the class.
Can be done in partners. Printable Evaluation forms included!
This Project Package Includes:
- Step by Step Instructions
- Student Criteria Checklist
- 35+ Possible Research Topics
- Presentation Options Page
- How To Conduct Research Page
- Student Research Page
- Artwork Design Page
- Reference List Instructions
- Project Examples
- Printable Evaluation Forms
Project-Based Learning (PBL) is a student-centered pedagogy in which students are challenged to actively learn about a subject for an extended period of time. It is a form of active learning or inquiry-based learning. Project-Based Learning is in contrast to paper-based, rote memorization, or teacher-led instruction that presents established facts. Please be aware of what you are purchasing.
Thanks so much,
We really appreciate all the feedback we receive. Your feedback helps make our products better.
WE OFTEN PROVIDE FREEBIES TO OUR FOLLOWERS AND ALL NEW PRODUCTS DEBUT AT 20% OFF:
• Look for the green star next to our store logo at the top right corner of this page and click it to become a follower. This will allow you to be notified each time we debut a new product or freebie!