Poetry Activities | Poetry Terms Puzzles for Elements of Poetry, Types of Poems
Also included in
- These reading vocabulary puzzles are a fun, interactive activity that are a great way to reinforce academic reading vocabulary. They are very versatile and can be used as part of a reading center, for partner work, in guided reading groups, as an early finisher activity, or as independent practice!Price $19.75Original Price $26.00Save $6.25
- This Poetry Bundle is packed full of visuals and resources for having students dig deep into reading and writing poetry! WHAT'S INCLUDED:1. Poetry Word Wall: Create a beautiful visual word wall in your classroom to support your students in becoming strong poetry readers! Student-friendly definitionPrice $29.50Original Price $39.00Save $9.50
These puzzles are a fun, interactive poetry activity that are great to use as part of a reading center, in guided reading groups, for poetry month, or as an early finisher activity, or as independent poetry vocabulary practice! The vocabulary terms include include elements of poetry and types of poetry.
These 32 poetry terms, student-friendly definitions, and images can also be found as part of the Poetry Word Wall and are described in more detail in the Poetry Anchor Charts & Student Notebook Sheets.
- rhyme scheme
- acrostic poem
- free verse
- bio poem
- "I am" poem
- shape poem
More Reading and Writing Resources:
• Reading Anchor Charts & Student Notebook Sheets
• Reading and Writing Visuals MegaBundle
• Reading Comprehension Graphic Organizers