Also included in
- Engage your students in literary analysis, rhetorical analysis, and poetry analysis in a hands-on, engaging way that utilizes sticky notes in the classroom. As an interactive medium, these sticky note analysis mini flip books can work with any piece of fiction (literary analysis), any piece of nonf$9.99$12.99Save $3.00
- Make poetry fun! Engage your students with a fun and hands-on poetry unit with this bundled resource of my favorite poetry lessons. This bundle includes:2 editable PowerPoint presentationsPoetry organizers and assignmentsVocabularyPoetry Mini Flip BookRECENTLY ADDED: Poetry Analysis Task Cards$23.50$32.23Save $8.73
- Using mini flips books in the classroom is an effective and hands-on way to introduce, teach, practice, and review key English language arts concepts. This growing bundle includes all of my current books and future ones as well! Mini flip books are compatible with interactive notebooks.Each mini fli$59.99$85.74Save $25.75
Make poetry analysis more engaging, hands-on, and fun with this sticky note mini flip book. This project is ideal to complete as you read and after you read any poem. Students work on pages within the workbook to identify, quote, and explain various poetic devices and elements.
This mini flip book includes 7 tabs to help students rhetorically analyze text: about the poem, structure, word choice (and tone), imagery, figurative language, theme, and analysis.
This resource is for use with one poem.
- Classroom Directions Included!
- Compatible with Interactive Notebooks!
- Fun and Engaging!
Connect with me!
This file comes as a secure PDF that cannot be edited or altered.