Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- Get set to teach poetry with this bundle of creative and rigorous tools for teaching, analyzing, and assessing poetry. You'll have everything you need to analyze poetry throughout the year at your fingertips. Your students will love the variety and interactive games included for reviewing the terms$14.99$20.45Save $5.46
- This bundle of task cards for textual analysis in printable and Google format is an excellent modern and engaging tool to have students show their comprehension, take ownership of their learning, dig deeper, and closely analyze poetry, literature, speeches, and informational texts. Formatting and Fl$19.50$27.92Save $8.42
These Poetry Analysis Task Cards in printable and Google format are an excellent modern and engaging activity to have students show their comprehension, take ownership of their learning, dig deeper, and closely analyze poetry. You can use these cards to have students respond to any poem they read.
- Printable PPT format and Digital Google Slides Format
- Questions that correlate directly with not only CCSS anchor standards, but also with higher-level thinking analysis skills.
- List of standards correlation
- Suggestions for use
- Leveled questions (for each question task there is a lower and upper level version)
- 28 ready-to-go questions for EACH set
- Great design, 100% editable text
Classroom success stories from teachers who have tried this resource:
♥ "I love that these task cards can be used for any poem. Some are easy for students and then there are really challenging one that force them to think! Have used the before for literary group discussion and will continue using them!"
♥ "Very helpful. Some of them were very challenging for my students and really had them thinking."
♥ "Thanks! These really help me ask the right type of questions to help the kids analyze a variety of poems."
♥ "I LOVE these task cards! It turns the conversation away from me and getting few responses to the kids and getting everyone to respond! They work in smaller groups and are on task, leading their own discussions! A teacher's dream!"
♥ "I love this! I printed the cards on bright colored paper and laminated them. It is so easy to differentiate."
SEE THE PREVIEW FILE AND GET 4 FREE TASK CARDS!
You may already have some great poetry lessons hanging out in your files, but if you are looking for some fresh, new ideas, take a look at these!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to FOLLOW ME. Voila! You will now receive email updates about my store.
For more ideas and inspiration: