Also included in
- Everything you need to teach reading and writing poetry at a 20% discount! Teach students the basic elements of figurative language, read and analyze poetry, and create poetry writing workbooks and a final project!This amazing bundle includes: Figurative Language PostersAnalyzing Poetry BookFigurati$8.80$11.00Save $2.20
The perfect way to expose children to different poets and poems. Create a poetry review book or use the pages independently. Students will use their knowledge of poets' craft to identify tools used and to visualize and rate the poems. A great keepsake project!
- Visualize the poem
- Identify tools of the poetry craft: personification, onomatopoeia, simile, metaphors, etc.
- Identify rhyme
- Identify their favorite line
- Rate the poem.
- Reflect on their favorite poems.
- Collect examples of figurative language
- Expand poetry exposure with BINGO challenge
This product comes with:
- Poetry review page - Students identify figurative language, visualize, and rate the poem.
- Front cover for review book
- My favorite poem/ note to the poet worksheet
- Figurative language collector pages
- Poetry Bingo - Inspire students to read more poetry
- Poem recording page
- A list of suggested poems and poetry books for review
- Teacher note - instruction and assembly instructions
If you like this product, consider checking out the flipbook to help students learn and review the poetry terms used in this resource!