Also included in
- This resource includes three of my best selling highly-rated escape room resources at a 15% off discount. In your download, you will received my Literary Analysis Escape Room, Poetry Analysis Escape Room, and Edgar Allan Poe Close Reading Escape Room.Each resource includes a print option and fully$19.55$23.00Save $3.45
**UPDATED 10/14/2020** This escape room now includes an entirely virtual option! All you have to do is assign the Google Form and then watch your students engage in awesome escape room experience!
This poetry escape room (breakout) includes five puzzles that challenge students’ critical thinking skills and collaborative communication. It is based on a fun scenario that puts students on a mission to solve a mystery before time runs out. Students will collect stanzas from Wordsworth’s “I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud” with each completed task. Will they be able to recover the poem before time runs out?!
This escape room comes in both fully print AND fully digital. You can choose which one works best for your class!
- Five print tasks
- Digital tasks in a Google Form
- Reflection (print and digital)
- Clue labels for print tasks
- Answer key for both digital and print versions
Check out the preview!
If you like this escape room, check out my narrative elements escape room!
**Please note, due to the nature of the escape room and the font and clip art terms of this use, this resource is NOT editable. Everything is included very precisely to make sure the clues fit together to create a sequence.