Also included in
- *COMPLETE WIRH FULL DIGITAL ESCAPE ROOM VERSIONS FOR DISTANCE LEARNING* This bundle of ELA escape rooms is the PERFECT addition to your reading test prep strategies! Great for STAAR Prep! Each of these escape rooms has been designed to reinforce reading and ELA standards. They are rigorous and stan$18.00$22.50Save $4.50
- NOW WITH DIGITAL ESCAPE ROOMS FOR DISTANCE LEARNING. Middle School ELA Escape Room ALL ACCESS BUNDLE! Perfect for test prep and STAAR prep.These reading escape rooms will challenge your students and keep them ENGAGED! Use for test prep, or unit review. Your students will put their knowledge to the t$51.60$64.50Save $12.90
NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL ESCAPE ROOM FOR DISTANCE LEARNING!
Engage your readers with this Poetry Escape Room! Students will analyze poetry in a highly motivating setting! Great for test prep and STAAR prep! ELA escape rooms are an absolute hit with students, making the application of critical reading skills ENJOYABLE!
This resource includes everything you need to implement a poetry reading escape room for your students. It has been designed and organized with busy teachers in mind! So while there is some prep involved, it is made straightforward for busy teachers.
In this resource you will find:
- detailed escape room overview and teacher instructions
- 4 rigorous poetry challenges for students with detailed task cards
- answer key for each station
- master code key for teachers
- code breaking tracking sheet
- envelope labels
- OPTIONAL Google form with "locks" for students to crack. (Technology is not required,
but it does increase students engagement. Only ONE computer or tablet is needed
for the entire class!)
Students will practice and apply reading skills and strategize in this escape room. Escape rooms are the latest craze to take classrooms and it is easy to see why. Students are engaged like never before! They are participating in challenging games that they WANT to engage in, all the while using critical thinking skills!
This escape room has 4 stations designed to get your students engaged in reading. During this escape room they will have to put their brains to work in a number of ways. Students will;
- sort a deconstructed poem according to rhyme scheme and infer meaning
- sort and match definitions of poetic devices to the term names and an example
from a poem excerpt
- read a poem and respond to multiple choice questions and identify structural
- read a poem and respond to standardized test style multiple choice questions,
- there are also ciphers, and code breaking elements embedded throughout the escape room!
Earn credits towards FREE TPT products by leaving FEEDBACK for this purchase!
Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, or concerns.