Turn your class into a museum of poetry! Throw a poetry fair as a culminating activity for a poet study or for National Poetry Month. Use the attached documents, edit as you need, and set your class up to explore poetry. Includes:
* What is a Poetry Fair? Basic overview for students and teachers
* Developing your interactive activity to help students develop their exhibit
* Photo examples of student exhibits
* Tips for running a fair (from my five years of executing one)
* a template for a passport to poetry to hold students accountable
Everything is in basic Microsoft Word so you can edit and adapt as needed (or hand out as is!)
Questions? Please contact me!
Feedback? I'd love to know how your poetry fair went!