This is a flipchart for Activinspire. This poem includes different activities to do throughout the week. Here is I like to use the poem in my classroom:
1. Monday: Introduce the poem, read the poem, and explain the poem. Then echo read with the class.
2. Tuesday: Read the poem as a class and find the rhyming pairs. Clicking on the word will make a line appear underneath.
3. Wednesday: Students read the poem and then figure out the missing words.
4. Thursday: Read the poem, find the power words, and answer the questions (using the text for support).
5. Friday: Print and cut out the poem for students to put in their poetry folders. Students read the poem, circle the power words, illustrate the poem, and finally label their picture.
You can also select, “Build a Snowman” and it will open up a free, online game where students can build their own unique snowman.