This is a flipchart for Activinspirte. This poem includes different activities to do throughout the week. Here is I like to use the poem in my classroom:
1. Monday: Introduce the poem, read the poem, and explain the poem. Then echo read with the class.
2. Tuesday: Read the poem as a class and find the rhyming pairs. Clicking on the word will make a line appear underneath.
3. Wednesday: Students read the poem and then figure out the missing words.
4. Thursday: Read the poem, find the power words.
5. Friday: Print and cut out the poem for students to put in their poetry folders. Students read the poem, circle the power words, illustrate the poem, and finally label their picture.