Products in this Bundle (3)
Engage 8th-12th grade students in the classroom or virtually with this 5-star rated growing bundle of poetry lessons. This resource includes a student-rated favorite lesson: crafting a Pablo Neruda style poem by examining a fruit or vegetable! You will receive the in-class version of this lesson as an added bonus when you purchase this growing bundle.
This growing resource includes:
- Dia de los Muertos / Day of the Dead Calavera Lesson (5-star rated!)
- Emily Dickinson Poetry Task for Social Distancing
- Pablo Neruda Style Ode to Food* (for distance learning) (5-star rated!)
- BONUS: Pablo Neruda Style Ode to Food* (for the classroom) (5-star rated!)
Growing Bundle: Purchase Now, Save Later
Purchasing now will save you a lot as the price will increase as more materials are added, but you will be able to access all future materials for free!
Resources in this bundle have been described as:
- "Really engaging assignment!"
- "What a fun way for students to write poetry! I can't wait for Halloween!"
Technology note: You need a Google account to access and share these resources with students (except for the classroom version of the Pablo Neruda Ode to Food).
*Health note: Ensure students have no contact allergies with the produce that they analyze. Innovative English Instruction assumes no liability for any allergic reactions/health issues that may result from students engaging in this assignment. By purchasing this assignment, you agree to these terms.
Love growing bundles?
- Growing Bundle Digital Escape Rooms for English Language Arts Distance Learning
- Growing Bundle of Resources for Any Shakespeare Play Digital
- Growing Bundle of Informational Texts ELA 8-12 SAT Prep Critical Thinking Google Apps (5-star rated!)
- Growing Bundle of Informational Texts Featuring Shakespeare and His Plays (Digital)
Thank you for visiting my store! Please follow me (by easily clicking HERE!) to receive freebies and updates about new products! New products are 50% OFF for the first 24 hours!
Your feedback is valuable to me! I would love to hear your feedback on this resource. Simply go to your "My Purchases" page where you will see a review button. Click on "Have you used this resource? If so, leave a review." Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. Thank you so much!
© Innovative English Instruction