Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.96 MB | 10+ pages
The original Poetry, Prose, Drama Comparison has been a Top-Seller, but I took some suggestions and added more resources!
- Anchor Charts of Poetry, Prose, Drama
- Shel Silverstein's "The Jester" Rewritten in Prose and Drama
- Exit Tickets (2 variations)
- Assessment Option
- TWO ready-to-print activities
- 3-Way Venn Diagram Comparison Sheet
- Student Poem Recreation Activity.
This is a more writing-extensive activity, however my students
loved taking a favorite poem and transforming it into Prose
and Drama pieces. We practiced writing strategies such as
planning, rough drafting, and revising (all written into the
activity worksheet pages!)
Allow your students the ability to learn something new, analyze and compare it, then recreate it in their own way!