Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.18 MB | 26 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard RL.4.5. They learn how to refer to the structural elements of poems and drama when writing or speaking about a text. Students explain major differences between poems, drama, and prose. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• Four links to instructional videos or texts
• One link to practice quizzes or activities
• Definitions of key terms, such as prose and drama
• One assessment consisting of three multiple choice questions, one fill-in-the-blank question, and one matching question
• Example texts with descriptions of the structural elements highlighted and discussed
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities and writing prompts to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional resources
• An accompanying answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK level