This document includes KAGAN quiz-quiz-trade cards I made for my students to review ABAB and AABB rhyme in poems.
Quiz-quiz-trade works by having students:
1. Circulate around the room.
2. Find and greet a partner.
3. Read their card to their partner.
4. The partner tries to guess the rhyme pattern by looking at the last word in every line. If necessary, the other student coaches the student trying to guess correctly.
5. Student pairs repeat the reading/guessing process by switching roles.
6. Students switch cards with each other, thank each other, and circulate to find a new partner.