Products in this Bundle (9)
showing 1-5 of 9 products
Also included in
- This is a Poetry Mega File. It includes the poetry print file, the poetry music and video files, and the interactive notebooks.NOW WITH SEESAW 1 CLICK LINKS: The poem has been added and the sorting activities are not added for SEESAW and Google Slides friendly Powerpoint Files. I am adding these l$120.00$177.00Save $57.00
Poetry and shared reading-the complete set is here! Each poem has suggested daily activities to support student fluency. Students review letters, sounds, sight words, and phonemic awareness skills with every poem.
Your students will LOVE these poems and will sing them throughout the day!
This poetry unit is perfect for kindergarten and first grade classrooms!
Common core standards aligned chart.
Each week of poetry activities includes:
✅5 daily activities to keep your poem going all week
✅An emergent reader for each poem
✅A student copy for their poetry notebook
✅2 sorting word work activities with response pages
DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW TO CHECK OUT THE POETRY CATALOG
This poetry unit contains the following files:
• SEESAW Preloaded Poetry: Poems for April
• SEESAW Preloaded Poetry:Poems for August and September
• SEESAW Preloaded Poetry:Poems for December
• SEESAW Preloaded Poetry:Poems for February
• SEESAW Preloaded Poetry: Poems for January
• SEESAW Preloaded Poetry:Poems for March
• SEESAW Preloaded Poetry:Poems for May
• SEESAW Preloaded Poetry:Poems for November
• SEESAW Preloaded Poetry: Poems for October
♫ Music and Video Files
I am thrilled to tell you that we have recorded MP3 and MP4 music files to go along with these poems. These music files are wonderful for your students to sing-a-long with. They are available with this additional poetry purchase:
• SEESAW Preloaded: Poetry Music And Video Bundle
If your class uses interactive notebooks, this interactive poetry journal resource is also available:
Read how I implement this poetry resource as part of a 5 day fluency plan AND grab a free poem sample:
WANT MORE POEMS CHECK OUT THESE ADDITIONAL POETRY UNITS?