Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- ★ ★ Digital ELA Resource Bundle ★ ★ These 12 Digital ELA resources are a great way to take care of your Google Classroom, distance learning technology needs for middle school students. You'll get ELA skills including reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary, dictionary skills, and poetry all geared fo$40.00$49.50Save $9.50
- This ELA skills mega resource bundle is for teachers who are looking to save time and take advantage of ready-to-use activities for distance learning and in-person instruction for their middle school language arts classroom. All materials are easily implemented and require little to no prep time. Th$74.59$93.24Save $18.65
This digital poetry unit and activities bundle for grades 5-8 will engage your students in learning about the elements of poetry and creating and writing poems of their own. It's an easy way to introduce students to the basics of poetry in a distance learning online format. Perfect for asynchronous or synchronous learning. Save yourself hours of prep time with this resource.
Students learn the elements of poetry and discover six different types of poems. This resource will turn your students into poets with simple poetry forms like Haiku, Tanka, Quatrain, and more!
The product includes:
- 35 instructional/activity Google Slides
- Elements of Poetry definitions and examples
- Figurative Language Digital Sort
- Elements of Poetry Google Forms quiz (self-grading)
- Six types of poems with forms and examples
- Seven student poem-writing assignments
- Ten Tile Poetry activities
- Ten Blackout Poetry activities
- Poetry Squares writing activities
The product is delivered in a PDF document with a link to the Google Slides resource with complete instructions on making your personal copy and sharing it with students. Works well with Google Classroom.
*REQUIRED FOR USE: Your students must have Google accounts to use this resource. It is the responsibility of the buyer to verify these requirements with district technology before purchasing the product. If you have questions, please email so I can help ensure this product is right for your classroom.
Are you getting FREE resources from Straight Outta Class? Be sure to follow me on TPT here and subscribe to my blog HERE for exclusive access to freebies. This makes it easy for me to notify you of updates and additions to products. I post several freebies per month, updates, tips, and activity ideas on the site. Don't miss out!
You might also like these resources:
- Digital Skills Resource Starter Bundle
- Digital ELA 12-Resource Year Bundle
- Digital Scavenger Hunts
- Bell Ringers for Language Arts
- ELA Skills Escape Room
- Vocabulary Choice Board
- Digital Breakout - Dystopian Literature - Perfect for introducing students to dystopian literature and can be used with The Giver resource.