Practice and review 30 vocabulary words related to figurative language and the structure and elements of poetry with 30 posters, a bingo game, and assessment. The posters are included in 2 designs. Students create their own bingo cards either by writing or by cutting out and attaching 24 choices onto a blank bingo card. Great for the whole class or small groups!
The following items are included:
• 30 poetry vocabulary mini-posters, in BW (15 pages)
• 30 poetry vocabulary mini-posters, in color (15 pages)
• Write-the-words card (1 page)
• Blank bingo card (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 vocabulary choices (1 page)
• 30 calling cards with vocabulary & definitions (4 pages)
• Vocabulary printable (1 page)
• Vocabulary quiz (1 page)
• Quiz answer key (1 page)
• Bingo in the Classroom ideas (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
alliteration, assonance, end rhyme, figurative language, form, hyperbole, idiom, imagery, internal rhyme, line, line break, metaphor, meter, mood, onomatopoeia, personification, point of view, refrain, repetition, rhyme, rhyme scheme, rhythm, sensory detail, simile, sound device, speaker, stanza, theme, tone, white space
HINT: You can use a free online bingo card generator if you like my word list and calling cards, but do not have the time for students to make their own bingo cards.
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► CLICK HERE to follow me for new product notifications, special discounts & other fun stuff!