A small collection of resources for use in the teaching of poetry. Includes:
- 'What is Poetry' Prezi, which explores what several writers and poets have said about poetry;
- 'Forms of Petry' Prezi, which explores the forms of free verse, shape/concrete, ballad, limerick, haiku poetry;
- a glossary matching activity for you to cut up and have students work on in class;
- a language techniques grid with examples and explanation of effect on meaning; and
- a very basic quiz for formative assessment of language techniques.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License