This Point of View Activities BUNDLE includes task cards, a sorting activity, and no prep printables. Each product includes anchor charts for instructional help as well as answer sheets.
***This is a zipped file with these THREE pdf files**
Point of View Task Cards for 2nd and 3rd grade includes three full pages of explanations for use of the card set (includes description of first, second, and third person point of view). Two sample cards are included with answers as a model for students. An additional 34 cards are included as well as an answer sheet (two pages that can be copied back to back) as well as an answer sheet (an additional two pages that can be copied back to back).
Point of View sorting activity for 2nd and 3rd grade includes three point of view instructional pages for students, one explanation page for the teacher, three "heading pages" for the student sort activity (headings include First Person Point of View, Second Person Point of View, and Third Person Point of View), 36 sorting cards (1/2 page each), and an answer key.
Point of View Printables for 2nd and 3rd grade is Common Core aligned and includes two full instructional pages (includes description of first, second, and third person point of view), rewriting sentences in different points of view, identifying correct point of view, given a topic and choose a point of view, writing a persuasive essay two different ways (two POV's), reading passages and corresponding questions, generic printable for ANY narrative, writing prompts (answers written in three points of view), and answer keys are included where necessary.
Here are the links to each point of view product:
POINT OF VIEW TASK CARDS FOR 2nd-3rd Grade
POINT OF VIEW SORTING ACTIVITY
POINT OF VIEW PRINTABLES
You may also be interested in these Language Arts products:
TASK CARD PRODUCTS
FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE PRODUCTS
CHARACTER TRAITS PRODUCTS
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.