Also included in
- Looking for a resource you can use with ANY SHORT STORY? These 4 different activities are related to the study of short stories and can be applied to any story. All activities are "print and go" and the bundle includes over 40 pages. Easy to differentiate!Includes the following topics:Literary and$11.99$15.46Save $3.47
POINT OF VIEW WRITING ACTIVITY -Looking for a fun way to review and practice writing with different points of view? Students are given a notes/reference sheet on the four points of view for review and reference. Use the notes page to review point of view and look for examples in stories you have read in class. Students are then asked to complete a writing assignment based on an article (provided) they read. After reading the article students must complete two paragraphs from two different perspectives, using two different points of view.
Also includes a version of the activity you can use with ANY short story!
My students enjoy this creative writing assignment that reinforces the concept of point of view and teaches them the influence that different perspectives can have on the reader.
Looking for a DIGITAL VERSION of this resource? Click HERE.
Includes 10 pages:
- Point of View Reference Sheet / Notes
- Point of View Examples
- Point of View Reading Activity
- Point of View Review Activity based on reading
- Point of View Writing Activity
- Writing Planner Page
- Peer Editing Page
- Grading Rubric
- Point of View Analysis—use with ANY short story
- Point of View Assignment—Use with ANY short story
Part of my SHORT STORY ACTIVITY BUNDLE—save money by purchasing four short story activities together!
Click the links below to check out my other Short Story themed items -->
(C) Addie Williams, Addie Education