Products in this Bundle (9)
showing 1-5 of 9 products
This bundle of activities focuses on identifying the point of view used by an author of a reading passage or literary piece. Several activities include test prep elements. It is designed to teach upper elementary and middle school students how to analyze a reading passage for its point of view in a way that will keep them engaged.
This bundle includes
-third person limited
-third person omniscient
As an added bonus, I created 6 days of LESSON PLANS that outline how and when I use each of the included resources! You don't have to follow the lesson plan format I provide, of course, but it might be helpful in providing a bit of direction for you.
I invite you to check out the preview of each individual resource:
- Point of View PowerPoint & Companion Handout (You have my permission to convert this PowerPoint to Google Slides, if you wish. The companion handout is available in both printable format and digital format.)
- Point of View Flow Chart and Worksheet/Assessment (You get to choose between the printable version and the digital version that is compatible with Google Slides.)
- Point of View Flipbook (You get to choose between using the printable version or the Google Slides version.)
- Point of View Task Cards (You get to choose between the printable version, the Google Forms version, and the Google Slides version.)
- Point of View Craftivity (You get to choose between using the printable version or the Google Slides version.)
- Point of View Worksheets: Careers and Lewis & Clark (You get to choose between using the printable version or the Easel Activity.)
- Point of View Halloween Worksheet (You get to choose between using the printable version or the Easel Activity.)
- Point of View Demonstration Lesson (FREE!)
Copyright by Deb Hanson
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
The resources in this bundle are to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher is prohibited. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting these items (or any part thereof) on an Internet site that is not password protected are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!