Also included in
- Help your Middle School students practice what they know about R.CCR.6: Assess how point of view or purpose shapes the content and style of a text for FICTION and NONFICTION.What's included:★ A processing menu for fiction and a separate menu for nonfiction each with 2 options. These menus allow stud$6.99$7.98Save $0.99
- Your middle school students will enjoy using their knowledge of 8 different reading skills using these interactive project-based learning menus! Each resource is standards-based and ready to go!What's included:✔️ A processing menu with 2 options for students to practice the standards✔️ Graphic Organ$39.99$49.90Save $9.91
- Here's a complete unit for Middle School students on how to USE point of view to analyze fiction AND nonfiction text with everything the teacher needs to Teach, Reteach & Enrich based on R.CCR.6/RI.6/RL.6 that is already fully differentiated!All the work is done! Just make the copies and teach!$18.99$23.95Save $4.96
- Middle School ELA has never been easier with 122 of my printable and digital reading and writing materials for an entire year all in one amazing bundle! This contains absolutely everything you will find in my free curriculum and pacing guide for teaching reading and writing (even bell-ringers that$375.00$541.22Save $166.22
- You need to teach your Middle School Students the Reading Standards and make sure that there are practice activities, assessments, remediation, and enrichment activities, right? This printable bundle has EVERYTHING you need to teach your middle school students how to USE each of the 8 reading anchor$99.99$139.70Save $39.71
- You need to teach your Middle School Students the Reading Standards and make sure that there are practice activities, assessments, remediation and enrichment activities, right? This has EVERYTHING you need in both printable and digital format for the 8 Reading Anchor Standards! Your students will l$199.99$283.40Save $83.41
Your Middle School students will practice what they know about R.CCR.6: Assess how point of view or purpose shapes the content and style of a text for NONFICTION. This project-based practice gives students a menu of 2 options to engage them in a fun activity instead of skill and drill.
Save 20% when you purchase this as part of a bundle that includes vocabulary worksheets and practice, a scaffolded lesson with guided notes, project-based practice for the standards, and assessments for both fiction and nonfiction!
★ A processing menu with 2 options. This menu allows students to practice with using point of view to analyze "Massacre at Wounded Knee" (Text is not included but a link to the text is included.)
★ Graphic Organizers
★ A quiz with an answer key to determine which students need more practice and which students are ready for enrichment.
★ A menu labeled "Enhancement" for those students who score below 80% on the quiz and need more practice.
★ A review video to complement the enhancement menu that can be placed on any password-protected school learning management system like Google Classroom or Canvas
★ A copy of interactive notes to complement the enhancement menu.
★ A menu labeled "Enrichment" for those students who score 80% or better.
The entire process of practicing, assessing, and reteaching/enriching would probably take up to 5 days to complete but when you're done you will have differentiated the process and the product for all your students!
© Mrs. Spangler in the Middle (Elizabeth [Lisa] Spangler) All rights reserved by the author.
Thanks, and Enjoy!