Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.18 MB | 31 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard RL.6.6. They will identify and understand the narrator’s or speaker’s point of view in relation to specific elements of
the story or poem, such as characters and events. Students will explain how an author develops the point of view of the narrator or speaker in a text through key
details. Students also have the option to listen to instructional audio and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 2 links to instructional videos, audio, or texts
• 2 links to practice quizzes or activities
• 1 assessment that includes four multiple choice questions and one matching questions
• Definitions of key terms, such as third-person omniscient and speaker
• Examples of how to identify the point of view in poetry
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities and writing prompts to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels