These no prep Point of View Activities Printables for 2nd and 3rd grade are Common Core aligned and includes three anchor charts or instructional pages (includes description of first person point of view, second person point of view, and third person point of view and examples of each) as well as the following:
-Rewriting sentences in different points of view
-Identifying correct point of view
-Given a topic, choose a point of view
-Writing a persuasive essay using two point of views
-Reading passages and corresponding questions
-Generic point of view printable for ANY narrative
-Writing prompts (answers written in three points of view)
-Answer keys are included where necessary
Looking for another Point of View activity? Check out my task cards AND sorting activity here:
POINT OF VIEW TASK CARDS FOR 2nd-3rd Grade
POINT OF VIEW SORTING ACTIVITY
DO YOU WANT THE ENTIRE BUNDLE?
POINT OF VIEW BUNDLE
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE free resource library and newsletter.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.