This product is designed to support students in learning and practicing a new strategy: analyzing point of view. Teacher pages explain how to use the gradual release model to help students move from learning the new strategy to supported practice to independent practice. This product includes materials for teaching first person, third person limited, and third person omniscient.
Included in this product...
- Teacher Tips Page: the gradual release model
- Printable anchor charts (2)
- Concrete introduction activity directions: What are they thinking?
- Picture handout for What are they thinking? activity
- Guided Practice: a complete text to use during read aloud or shared reading to introduce the strategy with a think-aloud. Includes guiding questions for using the strategy.
- Point of View Task Cards: 3 cards at each level, 3 different levels
- Scaffolded independent reading response sheet
- Strategy Bookmarks
You may also be interested in...
Author's Purpose Strategy MiniPack
Main Idea Strategy MiniPack
Sequencing Events Strategy MiniPack
Good Readers Strategy Posters
Feedback and/or a rating is appreciated!
For more free and affordable teaching products, follow my store!