Point of View Task Cards - Beginner Set 1 Print & Digital Google Apps & Easel!
- Google Apps™
- Easel Activity
- Easel Assessment
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Huge discounted bundle of 22 sets of Reading Strategy Task Cards! Each card features a short, curriculum-based and/or high-interest passage, along with a text-dependent question or prompt. 17 sets include Audio Support and all the sets have Google Apps and Easel resources!This bundle includes 22 tasPrice $64.03Original Price $80.14Save $16.11
- This huge bundle of task cards includes reading skills and strategies, figurative language, vocabulary, sentence building and punctuation, parts of speech, affixes and roots, writing prompts, and plenty of overall ELA test prep and review. There are 107 products in this bundle, but you will get closPrice $260.20Original Price $377.43Save $117.23
Use these 32 short passage cards to help your student identify first and third person point of view (POV).
- 32 Task Cards (prints 4 to a page)
- Recording Sheets
- Answer Keys
- Google Slides
- Easel Assessment - Self-Checking
- Digital or Print
- 5 Challenge Cards to extend the lesson
Great for 3rd or 4th grade!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE A LOT MORE!
This resource is part of a money-saving bundle!
This bundle includes these resources:
- Main Idea Task Cards
- Theme Task Cards
- Informational Text Structure Task Cards
- Summarizing Task Cards
- Cause and Effect Task Cards
- Compare and Contrast Task Cards
- Author’s Purpose Task Cards
- Making Inferences Set 1 Task Cards
- Making Inferences Set 2 Task Cards
- Making Informational Inferences Task Cards
- Sequencing Task Cards
- Character Traits Inferencing Task Cards
- Drawing Conclusions Task Cards
- Generalizations Task Cards
- Genre Task Cards
- Making Connections Task Cards
- Point of View Set 2 Task Cards
- Making Predictions Task Cards
- Questioning Task Cards
- Setting Task Cards
- Visualizing Text Task Cards
This resource uses American English and is editable.
- Download our to learn 31 different ways you can use this resource!
✏️ "I had a few students that were struggling with POV and this was a great resource. I printed and used in small group to help hone in one the skills that they needed. I like that these cards different perspectives and allowed for them to use context clues to help them with the POV." -Natalie B.
✏️ "This activity helped my students understand what point of view is. They really struggle with point of view and we are looking for more resources like this to help them understand." -Ariana G.
✏️ "I loved that this resource is is made into cards. We made a game out of this as a class where the kiddos passed the card around. Each student took a turn reading his or her card and we decided as a class the point of view. I also like that I could use the cards in a reading center to reinforce point of view." -Morgan R.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
- Close Reading Passages & Questions
- Reading Response Task Cards
- Scavenger Hunts
- Close Reading Toolkit BUNDLE
Common Core Standards:
- CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.3.6 - Distinguish their own point of view from that of the narrator or those of the characters.
- CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.4.6 - Compare and contrast the point of view from which different stories are narrated, including the difference between first- and third-person narrations.
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media - or
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment.
- You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
NEED HELP? Before leaving feedback:
- Visit the FAQs section
- submit a help ticket
- ask a question on the Q& A tab
About the Author
Rachel Lynette is a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. She has written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. This resource reflects more than a decade of professional writing experience.
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom