Also included in
- This bundle of Point of View & Perspective Resources is all you need to complete your POV and Perspective unit! It includes a heavy emphasis on paired passages and is perfect for scaffolding and differentiating your unit. The resource includes the following products from my store:Identifying PPrice $13.99Original Price $20.76Save $6.77
Engage your students in thinking critically about perspective and point of view with this set of paired passages task cards. There are a total of 10 fiction stories that make up the 5 sets of paired passages.
Each set of paired passages shows the same event from a different perspective and some have varied points of view (1st and 3rd only). You can use the paired passages TOGETHER to deeply enrich your students' thinking or separately with the reflection tasks to reinforce concepts of point of view and perspective.
Included in this set of point of view and perspective paired passage task cards:
- 10 Original, High-Interest Fiction Stories on Half-Page Task Cards (5 sets total of Paired Passages specifically focusing on perspective and point of view)
- A Reflection Task Card for each of the stories which includes 5-6 Perspective and Point of View reflection questions for EACH task card (10 reflection cards total)
- Recording sheet for reflections
- Five One-page reflection printables for each set of paired passages that asks different questions to promote critical thinking about the two stories and their connections.
- Full-page printable version of each of the ten stories for easy accommodations and to allow for annotating during close reading activities.
- Answer Key with suggested answers
These task cards are best suited for grades 4-6. They are meant to enrich and extend student thinking about perspective and point of view.
I have designed these to be used in small groups or literacy centers, but the possibilities are truly endless!