Also included in
- Secondary English teachers: this bundle will give you mini-lessons, activities, and assignments that will allow you engage your students while you teach them about:Opening linesSettingPoint of view and perspectiveConflictCharacterizationThemeThe Literary Elements Mini-Lessons will provide an overvie$35.99$48.94Save $12.95
The file contains a variety of slideshows, lessons, activities and assignments that will review point of view and perspective with students and then provide them with ways to practice their understanding. They are also invited to choose a character int their reading that is not like them, so they can attempt to see the world from a different perspective.
Students will be asked to
• reflect and respond
• take notes on the character they have chosen
• record quotations that make them see a new perspective
• practice writing from different perspectives (in class activity)
• do a short research assignment
• complete a writing assignment that illustrates what they have learned
*editable rubrics are included
These lessons would work really well with The Kindness Project: The Kindness Project
See how I used this unit in my own classroom by clicking HERE.
If you're looking for other lessons & activities for writing, you might like to check out:
Writer's Notebook for Secondary Students
Descriptive Writing Learning Stations
Transitions Learning Stations
Narrative Writing Task Cards
Connect with me:
Real Learning in Room 213
Room 213 on Pinterest
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and products:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.