This common core aligned lesson on Point of View challenges students to consider perspective in writing. They will watch film clips, take notes from a PowerPoint, practice identifying perspective with a worksheet (with QR Codes) and a foldable, read a short story, and finally, write one of their own by retelling a story they've read in class from a different point of view. Here’s what you get:
1. Point of View PowerPoint with film clip links
2. Point of View Notes
3. Worksheet: What’s the Point of View?
4. Point of View Foldable
5. Rubric for a Short Story Rewrite from a Different Perspective
6. Example Rewrite of “The False Gems” from Madam Lantin’s Perspective
This is also a part of my money saving Writing Unit Bundle
If you like this, check out my other ELA Products
***How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases***
• Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback” button. Click it and you will go to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product
***Be the first to hear about my new products and discounts***
• Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive updates about my store.