Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
This is a fun game that your kids will ask to play time and time again!
It reinforces the melodic concepts of so,-la,-ti,-do-re-mi-la while challenging the students' inner hearing. It also works as a great assessment and the students love it!
This product includes:
* 12 poison patterns, written out 2 ways: stick notation & with note heads
* A PowerPoint Version of the Game (82 pages)
* Directions on how to play the game via PowerPoint and via Flashcards
* A student worksheet for assessment (written in both stick notation and with note heads)
* JPEG files of the PDF for the purchasers to create more PowerPoint versions of the game or tailor games to their needs and directions on how to create new games
**rhythms included are: ta, ti-ti, ta rest, half note, tika-tika, ti-tika, tika-ti
You can read more information about this game on my blog post: