April 1st is quite possibly any teacher's least favourite day of the year... make it a little easier with these fun activities for "poisson d'avril!"
These activities are ideal for students in grades 1-3 French immersion or Core French students. This package includes:
* Les mots melangés: unscramble the jumbled words
* Les phrases folles: read and illustrate the silly sentences
* Coloriage: read the directions to find which fish is which
* Writing prompt: Parle-moi d'un moment drôle dans ta vie.
And, finally: the last item in this unit is a prank to give to your students...
* A word search... except none of the words are actually in the puzzle! See how long it takes your students to figure it out :)
(But, be kind, don't let them search too long! :)
The full unit is available as a preview to that you can see exactly what you are purchasing. I hope you and your students enjoy using these activities in your classroom :)