Product updated 8-19-16. Includes one additional border. This product includes 9 different Pokemon bulletin board borders sized 10.5 X 2. They can be used for a variety of themes. The heart border would make a nice Valentine's day bulletin board. There are three of the same border on each page. The middle border is flipped so they align when attached together.
You'll need to print several pages to have enough to cover the whole bulletin board. Once you know the dimensions of your bulletin board you can calculate how many pages you'll need to print. Printing in color is recommended. Also, make sure "Landscape" is selected for printing orientation, otherwise it will print them in "Portrait" and they'll be a lot smaller in size. You'll want to laminate them first before cutting to increase durability.
For other Pokemon products in my store see:
1. Pokemon editable poster, student cubby numbers, bulletin board borders, & welcome banner
2. Pokemon Adding & Subtracting Bingo
3. Pokemon Multiplying & Dividing Bingo
4. Editable Pokemon Name Tags with Bulletin Board Borders and 2 Posters
5. 12 Different Pokemon Editable Name Tag Designs
6. Large Editable Pokeball name tags
Other products you may like:
1. Sports Bulletin Board Borders - 6 different sports bundle
2. Fall Season Bulletin Board Set - Borders, Editable Name Tags, Banners, and Sign
3. Addition Math Wheels - Visual Adding with colorable sheets - great for display and decor
4. Visual Writing Prompts with Writers Notebook, Graphic Organizers, and included lesson plan!
5. Alphabet Sight Word Posters - Word Wall and Alphabet in One!
6. Fraction Sequence Game - card game practicing fractions
7. First Days of School Activities
8. Math Problem Solving Posters - Color coded to easily follow
The style and design of this product are my own. The Pokemon graphics are open use art from http://all-free-download.com/. I do not take ownership of the art and you cannot reproduce them without crediting there original source. The Pokemon characters are creations of the Pokemon Company from Japan.