* Product updated 7-6-17 to add more poster templates, added 12 month calendar with 31 day cards, 6 desk name plates, signage, and greatly improved editing possibilities by including PowerPoint templates. This product is a great start for your Pokemon themed classroom. If you need a banner and cubby numbers click HERE
This product includes the following:
1. Editable Name Tags (see A-G)
A. Red "Gotta learn `it all!" with editable name line.
B. Blank Red Pokeball with editable title and editable name line.
C. Red "Gotta catch `em all!" with editable name line.
D. Pink, light blue, and orange "Gotta learn `em all!" with editable name line.
E. Gold, Green, and Deep Blue "Gotta learn `em all!" with editable name line.
F. Blue, Purple, and Green "Gotta read `em all!" with editable name line.
G. Red, Deep Red, and Orange "Gotta read `em all!" with editable name line.
2. Five different Pokemon bulletin board boarders
3. Five different colored posters with editable line
4. Six different Pokemon desk name plates with editable type line
5. Twelve month calendar with 31 day cards
6. Two blank Pokemon posters/signs with multi editable type lines
7. Two editable Pokemon signage plates
The editable files are available in Adobe reader or if you have PowerPoint editable templates are also available. The files are most easily editable in PowerPoint with the most flexibility with type size and font. You don't have to type in the name tags. You can just write on them after they're printed. The type boxes don't print.
For other Pokemon products in my store see:
0. Pokemon editable poster, 34 Pokemon cubby numbers, 3 of my best bulletin board borders, & editable welcome banner
1. Pokemon Sight Word Bingo - 100 sight words with 36 different bingo boards (Kindergarten Level)
2. Pokemon Adding & Subtracting Bingo with 32 game boards and 272 math cards
3. Pokemon Multiplying & Dividing Bingo Game with 32 different Bingo boards & 208 math cards
4. 12 editable Pokeball styles - 3 of the same per page
5. 9 Pokemon Bulletin Boarder styles
6. Large Editable Pokeball name tags on 21 pages
Other products you may like:
0. Class of 2018 Back to School Banner - Goals & Interests with Welcome (editable)
1. Fidget Spinner Classroom theme - Name Tags, Borders, and Posters
2. Minions Back to School Bingo & other uses (30 different game boards included)
3. Alphabet Sight Word Posters - Word Wall and Alphabet in One!
4. Visual Writing Prompts with Writers Notebook, Graphic Organizers, and included lesson plan!
5. Fall Season Bulletin Board Set - Borders, Editable Name Tags, Banners, and Sign
6. Sports Bulletin Bundle - 6 different sports with borders, editable name tags, banners, and signs
7. Fraction Sequence Game - card game practicing fractions with visuals
8. Addition Math Wheels - Visual Adding with colorable sheets - great for display and decor
9. First Days of School Activities - Favorites Wheel, Bingo, Picture Response, and Student Survey
10. History of Transportation Mini Unit - 3 lessons and PowerPoint (64 pages)
11. Reading A-Z Supplement questions for 5 level M Stories - NWEA style questions (64 pages)
The Pokeballs can be used for name tags on students desk or as names on a Pokemon themed bulletin board in the classroom or school hallway. There are three Pokeballs on each template, so you'll like need to print the pokeball template 8-10 times to have enough for all students in your class. The Pokeballs look best in color, but print fine in black and white.
The product includes five unique Pokemon border styles for bulletin boards. There are two of the same border on each page. You'll need to print several pages to have enough to cover the whole bulletin board. The borders are sized 2.75 X 10.5, so once you know the dimensions of your bulletin board you can calculate how many pages you'll need to print. Printing in color is recommended. Also, make sure "Landscape" is selected for printing orientation, otherwise it will print them in "Portrait" and they'll be a lot smaller in size. You'll want to laminate them first before cutting to increase durability.
There are five Pokemon poster pages, which can be used to title your bulletin board or be something to hang up in the classroom. They are sized 11 X 8.5. The blue one says "Gotta learn `em all!" the red one says "Gotta catch `em all!" the gold one says "Gotta read `em all!" the green one says "Gotta write `em all!" and the purple one says "Gotta Solve 'em all!"
Remember you can earn credits for future purchases on Teachers-Pay-Teachers by leaving feedback, so can leave a comment with feedback on the product below. Click "Follow"under my account name to be alerted when I release new products.
This product is intended for educational use. The style and design of this product are my own. The Pokemon characters are open use art from http://all-free-download.com/. I do not take ownership of the Pokemon Characters and you cannot reproduce them without crediting there original source. The Pokemon brand was created by the Pokemon Company from Japan.