Help your students work on comprehension and expressive language skills with this resource full of fun learning based on Arctic and Antarctic animals! This bundle includes printables and a Boom Deck.
- Link to download Boom Deck
- Arctic & Antarctic Animals Non-Fiction Passages: 8 cards full of facts about each animal. You can use these passages to work on listening comprehension or reading comprehension, depending on your students’ needs.
- Arctic & Antarctic Animal WH questions: 4 comprehension questions cards for each animal, based on the passages.
- Arctic & Antarctic Vocabulary: 16 vocabulary words from the reading passages with matching definition cards. You can cut apart for matching or laminate the definition to the back of the word.
- Arctic & Antarctic Animal picture cards: Picture and word cards for each animal.
- Venn Diagram: Use with animal picture cards to compare/contrast.
- Arctic & Antarctic Animal Web: Students can write down facts they learned about their chosen animal.
- Arctic & Antarctic Vocabulary Graphic Organizer: To further explore vocabulary cards with definition, parts of speech, picture, synonyms, antonyms, and using in a sentence.
- Arctic Scenes & Cut Outs: Use for working on basic concepts and following directions.
Real photographs are used for the stories and question cards, clipart is used for the scenes and vocabulary cards.
Please feel free to email me with any questions email@example.com
Make sure to connect with me for therapy ideas, giveaways, and crazy speech FUN!
More about BOOM Learning…
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Readhere for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.